Unisa Online Applications 2021 Follow the procedures below in order to apply for University of South Africa Unisa Online Admissions
Things We Covered
When may I apply?
Unisa will accept applications for admission to the 2021 academic year from September to December 2021 (CTA programmes have an earlier closing date). Additional application dates may be announced if there are still spaces available for the 2021 academic year.
I have the following documents scanned & uploaded to an electronic device
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) stating all the years of registration, modules passed and percentages obtained (internet copies will not be accepted)
* International students must also upload a copy of the university ledger.
** A SAQA evaluation may be required for international students
*** Final-year students (excluding Unisa students) who do not yet have an official academic record indicating completion of qualification must upload the official academic record to Unisa by 31 January 2021. Submission after this date could delay the processing of your application.
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
* Some qualifications may require additional documents. Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and / to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offence in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
Follow the instructions carefully when completing the online application process. Only upload the required documents as individual files and not a complete set of documents as one file.
- Files are not larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file) or TIF (image file).
Apply for admission
Upload supporting documents
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification).
Unisa does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from Unisa
- R115 for online applications
- The application fee is only applicable to students who do NOT have a formal Unisa student number.
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENTNUMBER 5370810030)
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa or do not qualify for admission to Unisa. Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices.
The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
UNISA IMPORTANT INFORMATION
University of South Africa Unisa Online Applications 2021
University of South Africa Unisa Online Registration Guidelines
University of South Africa Unisa Prospectus 2021
University of South Africa UNISA Admission Requirements 2021
University of South Africa Unisa how to apply
University of South Africa UNISA Application 2021
University of South Africa UNISA Application Forms 2021
How Much is University of South Africa UNISA Application Fee?
How to Check University of South Africa UNISA Application Status
University of South Africa UNISA Application Closing Date
University of South Africa UNISA Courses
University of South Africa UNISA fees and how to pay
University of South Africa Unisa payment methods and banking details
MyUNISA IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- University of Cape Town UCT Online Application
- University of Fort Hare UHF Online Application
- University of the Free State UFS Online Application
- University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZn Online Application
- University of Limpopo UL Online Application
- North-West University NWU Online Application
- University of Pretoria UP Online Application
- Rhodes University Online Application
- University of Stellenbosch SUN Online Application
- University of the Western Cape UWC Online Application
- University of the Witwatersrand WITS Online Application
- Mpumalanga University UMP Online Application
- Sol Plaatje University SPU Online Application
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences SMU Online Application
- University of Johannesburg UJ Online Application
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University NMMU Online Application
- University of South Africa UNISA Online Application
- University of Venda UNIVEN Online Application
- Walter Sisulu University UWS Online Application
- University of Zululand UNIZULU Online Application
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Online Application
- Central University of Technology CUT Online Application
- Durban University of Technology DUT Online Application
- Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Online Application
- Tshwane University of Technology TUT Online Application
- Vaal University of Technology VUT Online Application