University Of Mpumalanga Online Application, Application must be made on the prescribed forms and must reach the University of Mpumalanga (UMP) before the closing date. Forms are obtainable electronically from www.ump.ac.za or from the following UMP Campuses and sites of delivery.
2021 APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION (CLOSING DATE: 30 November 2020)
UMP ONLINE APPLICATION STEP BY STEP PROCESS.
Step 1: Click on the student portal link on the UMP website home page.
Step 2: Click on new application.
Step 3: Capture your biographical information and save to generate your reference /student number and pin code to be used to proceed with your application.
Step 4: Put your student number / reference number.
Step 5: Click on applications to proceed with your application.
Step 6: Click on view application rules and click on “I accept” after reading.
Step 7: Click on “next step” to proceed to the next step.
Step 8: Load your scanned documents, i.e. Certified ID, results and proof of payment (R150). Banking details are on application rules under step no. 1.
Step 9: Click on upload document.
Step 10: Select your scanned document from the source file and click on save. Close the window and click on next step.
Step 11: Click on the grey radio button on the right of each block to select the subect.
Step 12: Click on “next step” to proceed to the next step.
Step 13: Select the school from grey radio button.
Step 14: Complete this form if you were enroled in another instituition, save and click next step.
Step 15: Type in the programme you wish to enrol for and click the search button.
Step 17: Select period of study, e.g. First year. Type acedemic preference (i.e. 1 = First choice; 2 = Second choice, etc). Click on save and continue to next step.
Step 18: Check if your biographical information was captured correctly and ensure all your documents are loaded on certificate seen, click on save and proceed to the next step.
Step 19: Click on communication type if you want to make changes on your communication details.
Step 20: View the programmes you have applied for.
Step 21: View your application status.
Step 22: View if you have gone through all the processes.
End of online application, outcome for application takes up to 4 to 6 weeks after closing date.
Other Universities in South Africa Online Application
The following are all Public and Private Universities in South Africa. Click on the individual schools in order to get the Online Application procedures and requirements
- University of Cape Town UCT Online Application
- University of Fort Hare UHF Online Application
- University of the Free State UFS Online Application
- University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZn Online Application
- University of Limpopo UL Online Application
- North-West University NWU Online Application
- University of Pretoria UP Online Application
- Rhodes University Online Application
- University of Stellenbosch SUN Online Application
- University of the Western Cape UWC Online Application
- University of the Witwatersrand WITS Online Application
- Mpumalanga University UMP Online Application
- Sol Plaatje University SPU Online Application
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences SMU Online Application
- University of Johannesburg UJ Online Application
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University NMMU Online Application
- University of South Africa UNISA Online Application
- University of Venda UNIVEN Online Application
- Walter Sisulu University UWS Online Application
- University of Zululand UNIZULU Online Application
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Online Application
- Central University of Technology CUT Online Application
- Durban University of Technology DUT Online Application
- Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Online Application
- Tshwane University of Technology TUT Online Application
- Vaal University of Technology VUT Online Application