Details Of Rhodes University Application 2021
Please read this section carefully. An inaccurate or incomplete application form will hold up the processing of your application. Please note that if you provide any false information your application will be rejected immediately.
Click on this link to apply online
POPULATION GROUP e.g. Indian, Coloured, White
We ask this question because some donors have stipulated that their bursaries may only be awarded to a particular race. The Government also requires this information for statistical purposes.
PLEASE INDICATE ANY PHYSICAL DISABILITY
Examples of a disability would be blindness, cerebral palsy, deafness, paraplegia, partial hearing, wheelchair use. We need this information in order for us to assist you with your needs; it will not jeopardise your application. However, if you do not disclose a disability in your application, you will not be able to claim any concessions in this regard during your registration at Rhodes University (e.g. extra time in examinations, etc.)
CHOICES OF DEGREE/DIPLOMA
The degrees which may be taken at Rhodes are listed under the Curriculum Selection section.
ENROLMENT AT A PREVIOUS TERTIARY INSTITUTION
If you have previously been or are currently registered at another institution a copy of a full academic transcript giving your final results is required. Midyear results may be considered but the Dean may defer his decision until your final results are available. Please submit a transcript from the institution − not a Result Slip.
Please complete in detail. We cannot respond to your application if this information is incomplete.
DETAILS OF PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR FEES
Please ensure that this information is supplied. Do not list a Bursary or Government sponsor. This must be the person who will take care of ensuring that your fees are paid. They are also the person who will liaise with bursary or Government Department to ensure that your fees are paid.
If you have already matriculated or completed your O levels / A levels it is essential that you enclose a certified copy of the certificate.
PLEASE ONLY COMPLETE THE SECTION RELEVANT TO YOUR SCHOOLING (only if you are currently at school).
Please do not use Tippex on your results or alter them in any way. Make sure that the Principal of your school completes this section. Also remember that if you do not have the required points for admission, a positive report from the Principal will assist the University in assessing your potential. If you have left school this section need not be completed.
DO YOU REQUIRE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FROM THE UNIVERSITY? (YES/NO) Answer ‘Yes’ only if you are not able to obtain funding elsewhere (e.g. a student loan at a bank). Give us some additional information about yourself.
CURRENT YEAR’S ACTIVITY
Choose one of: Grade 12 pupil at school (i.e. upgrading your results), university student, technikon student, technical college student, technical institute student, teachers’ training college or labour force (i.e. working). If you have been working or travelling, a letter detailing your activities would be of great assistance.
PAGES 6 AND 7
Complete Section Two of the form fully, giving as much detail as possible. The Deans will read this section when assessing your application. It is particularly important if you do not have the required number of points for admission.
DECLARATION AND AGREEMENT
Make sure that both you this page of the form − if this is not done the form will be returned to you.
Other Universities in South Africa Online Application
- University of Cape Town UCT Online Application
- University of Fort Hare UHF Online Application
- University of the Free State UFS Online Application
- University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZn Online Application
- University of Limpopo UL Online Application
- North-West University NWU Online Application
- University of Pretoria UP Online Application
- Rhodes University Online Application
- University of Stellenbosch SUN Online Application
- University of the Western Cape UWC Online Application
- University of the Witwatersrand WITS Online Application
- Mpumalanga University UMP Online Application
- Sol Plaatje University SPU Online Application
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences SMU Online Application
- University of Johannesburg UJ Online Application
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University NMMU Online Application
- University of South Africa UNISA Online Application
- University of Venda UNIVEN Online Application
- Walter Sisulu University UWS Online Application
- University of Zululand UNIZULU Online Application
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Online Application
- Central University of Technology CUT Online Application
- Durban University of Technology DUT Online Application
- Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Online Application
- Tshwane University of Technology TUT Online Application
- Vaal University of Technology VUT Online Application