The Department of Communication and Media Studies of the University of Education, Winneba commences a Week-End mode of the Master of Arts in Communication and Media Studies programme in the 2020/2021 academic year.
University of Education Department of Communication Studies Programmes
- Communication Skills
- Media Studies
- Business Communication
- Development Communication
University of Education Department of Communication Studies Requirement:
- A good bachelor’s degree (Minimum 2nd Class Lower) in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Applicants with a preference for the Communication Skills option must have a background in Language Study; preferably the English Language Programme at the bachelor’s level.
Applicants who obtain a CGPA of 3.0 or better at the M.A. coursework and are
desirous of pursuing the M.Phil. programme will be given the opportunity to apply internally for consideration and transition.
Cost Of Online Application Forms
How to Apply For Admission
1. Obtain an Application Voucher from the following avenues:
- ADB Bank
- GCB Bank
- Prudential Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Ghana Post Offices
- UEW Campuses Cash Office
- E-Voucher Service (Mobile Money)
Steps to access the E-Voucher service
- Dial *887*18# (on all Networks)
- Enter UEW
- Select preferred Form Type
- Authorise Payment
- SMS of Voucher is sent to payer after successful payment
2. Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions, and select Apply Online >>>. Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN, fill an appropriate application form and submit online.
Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms
Thursday, October 15, 2020
For more Info. contact: 0202041094 / 0244819730