Below are the list of Journalism school in Ghana. Journalism is respected for providing news and information that keeps people around the world updated on current or past events.
Things We Covered
- 1 Royal Media College, School of Journalism, Media Studies and Languages
- 2 National Film and Television Institute
- 3 University of Ghana School of Communication Studies
- 4 Lancaster University Ghana
- 5 University of Education Department of Communication Studies
- 6 Ghana Communication Technology University
- 7 Olive School of Journalism
- 8 Abro Media Institute
- 9 Crystal Galaxy College
- 10 Jayee University College Faculty of Communication Science
- 11 Multimedia Institute Ghana
- 12 African University College of Communications
- 13 Accra Film School
- 14 Ghana Christian University College
- 15 BlueCrest University College School of Journalism and Mass Communication
- 16 Ghana Technology University College
- 17 Oxford Institute of Business & Journalism
- 18 University of Cape Coast – Communication Studies
- 19 Ghana Institute of Journalism
- 20 Central University – Communications Studies
- 21 Towson University Department of Mass Communication & Communication Studies
- The Royal Media College offers nationally authorize programs that prepare students for their career in newscasting, advertising, and many more.
- The training programme at NAFTI is designed to develop the student’s scholarly, creative, and professional approach to film making and television production.
- The Department of Communication Studies (SCS) was established in 1972 as the School of Journalism and Mass Communications with the objectives of improving the practice and understanding of journalism and mass communication
- As a student of Lancaster University, our students have access to over 50,000 journals and e-resources, and may have the opportunity to transfer to the UK or participate in exchange programmes throughout the year.
The Department of Communication and Media Studies of the University of Education, Winneba commences a Week-End mode of the Master of Arts in Communication and Media Studies programme.
- Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU) is a technology oriented institution of higher learning, committed to providing an educational experience of the highest quality
Olive School of Journalism
- Olive School of Journalism believes that it is extremely necessary to provide opportunity for the youth in Ghana to be trained in professional Journalism
Abro Media Institute
- AbroMedia is a leading private media training institute in Ghana, established in the year 2000 to offer First Class, Comprehensive training to determined students who aspire for a rewarding career in Journalism, Public relations, Marketing, Advertising, Radio & TV production, Video editing, and Screen Acting.
- We are also specialized in preparing qualified and competent professionals for the Aviation and Journalism Industries in Africa and the entire world.
- The Institute was accredited by the National Accreditation Board to run a 3-year Advanced Diploma in Journalism (with options in Sports Reporting, Political Reporting, Environmental Reporting, and Economic Reporting) and Business Administration (with options in Accounting, Secretaryship and Management, Public Relations and Marketing).
- The school is affiliated with the Institute of Commercial Management(ICM), UK, which response to the academic and vocational needs of learners.
- The main objective of our Master of Arts in Communication Studies (Journalism) program is to train both entry-level and experienced journalists at the advanced level
- We offer an intensive hands-on, thorough approach to learning; our courses are taught through a balance of classroom instruction, hands-on workshops and immediate experience.
- The National Accreditation Board, at its 61st Meeting held on 29th March, 2007 granted approval for the then Ghana Christian College and Seminary to change its status to a University College.
- BlueCrest College is very popular among prospective applicants because of the diverse nature of programmes offered to students. The College has an innovative and flexible approach towards academic instructions that incorporates multiple programme paths to suit their future aspirations.
Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU) is a technology-oriented institution of higher learning, committed to providing an educational experience of the highest quality.
Oxford Institute of Business & Journalism
- Oxford Institute of Business & Journalism is a non-profitable educational institution with over ten years experience in the following professional Degree and Diploma programmes
- Professionally trained communicators are now some of the most sought after group of professionals to fill the potholes of communication gaps that have existed in the corporate world over the years, and that is the kind of professionals the programme seeks to churn out.
- Ghana Institute of Journalism provides training in journalism toward the development of a patriotic cadre of journalists to play an active role in the emancipation of the African continent.
Central University – Communications Studies’ idea is to create media content and products that are sensitive to social, cultural, political, and economic pluralism, gender equality, and human rights of the dispossessed.
Towson University Department of Mass Communication & Communication Studies
- Towson University offers a welcoming environment for living and learning, close to many educational, cultural and community resources.