The School of Pharmacy is taking giant strides in the undergraduate training of her students. These students undergo six-year practice-oriented training in the PharmD degree programme.
The University of Health and Allied Sciences Pharmacy Department
The School of Pharmacy is made up of six (6) departments with three (3) of them currently operational. These include;
- Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Department of Pharmaceutics
- Department of Pharmacognosy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Department of Pharmacy Practice
- Department of Pharmaceutical Microbiology
The University of Health and Allied Sciences Contact Details
PMB 31, Ho, Volta Region, Ghana.
Tel: +233 (0) 362 196122 || +233 (0) 245 125359