it is an impediment that you attend a law school before you can become a practicing lawyer in Ghana. Below are the lists of highly-rated Law Schools in Ghana.
Things We Covered
- 1 Ghana School of Law
- 2 Kings University College Faculty of Law
- 3 University of Ghana
- 4 KNUST Faculty Of Law
- 5 University of Cape Coast Faculty of Law
- 6 Central University Faculty of Law
- 7 University of Professional Studies
- 8 Ghana Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
- 9 Legal Training International
- 10 Mountcrest University College
- 11 Kaaf University College
- 12 Lancaster University of Ghana
- 13 COSAE Law Faculty
- 14 Empire African Institute
- 15 Wisconsin International University College Faculty of Law
- 16 Gimpa Law Faculty
- 17 Zenith University College Faculty of Law
- Ghana School of Law is the leading Law School in the Sub-region and serves students from other Commonwealth countries in the Sub-region
- Welcome to the Faculty of Law, Governance and International Relations at Kings University College; a diverse and vibrant community dedicated to the study and research of law, to making knowledge matter, and to developing all of our members; students and faculty, to their utmost potential.
University of Ghana provides the best education, training, and knowledge resources for the preparation of the legal minds and professionals capable of becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
- KNUST Faculty Of Law was established in the Faculty of Social Sciences to teach Land Law as a ‘core’ subject in the BSc Land Economy and Management programme.
University of Cape Coast Faculty of Law
- University of Cape Coast Faculty of Law produces well-trained law graduates, and competent researchers to provide valuable services to the legal sectors of Ghana and the international community.
- Commitment to nurturing a vibrant academic community conducive for the study, creation, and dissemination of knowledge through research, training, and service.
- At UPSA Law School, the ratio of faculty to students provides a functional intimacy to legal education in a way unmatched in Ghana.
Ghana Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
- The establishment of GIALS is motivated by the belief in the importance of having a legal think-tank and research facility.
Legal Training International
- Legal Training International provides opportunities for the best continuous professional development to close knowledge gaps in law for the corporate world.
- Mountcrest University College train a new generation of lawyers fired with a sense of duty to the country, their clients, and themselves.
- The promotion of legal education and the training of professional lawyers to support the rule of law and democratic governance in Ghana is the pride of the Kaaf University College of Law.
- At Lancaster University Ghana (LUG), we offer you a UK administered Ghanaian Law Degree – what this means is that you receive a UK degree whilst you learn Ghanaian law.
- COSAE as an acreditted tertiary education provider currently runs Bachelor of Laws Programmes for students inside and outside Ghana.
- EAI in partnership with The University of Law (ULaw) is promoting ULaw Online Graduate Diploma in Law (iGDL), Online Legal Practice Course (iLPC), and Online LLM Programmes to Prospective Students in Ghana.
- Wisconsin’s Faculty of Law offers a three-year and four-year Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) programme aimed at preparing students for careers in the legal sector.
- The Faculty of Law at GIMPA presents an ideal setting for the pursuit of legal scholarship and training of would-be lawyers, legal academics, and policymaker
- The Bachelor of Law degree is a program owned by the University of London, with Zenith University College providing tuition and support. Students who successfully complete the program are awarded Law Certificates and transcripts from the University of London.