As one of Africa’s multicultural epicenters for arts, culture, design, and business, Greater Accra provides TADS students (TADSONS) with an exceptional learning environment.
TADS Institute Courses
- Fashion and Design
- 3d Animation
- Textile Designing
- Fashion Illustration & Designing
- Fashion Merchandising
- Basic Garment Construction
- Designing and Creativity Developments
TADS Institute Admission Requirements
With 24 months to master a broad range of topics in fashion design and illustration, Our course is designed to follow rigorous instructions and demanding assignment schedules.
Potential students are therefore strongly advised to be ready to commit fully to a highly demanding course.
In addition, we especially lookout for individuals who are passionate about fashion, self-motivated, and willing to learn. While we remain committed to providing needed direction, we expect our students to possess high levels of emotional maturity and intelligence to be able to produce results in a challenging and extremely competitive environment.
In order to guarantee admission, a prospective student will have to fulfill the following:
- Should be aged between 15 to 50 years.
- Provide proof of qualification in all circumstances (WASSCE as a minimum).
- Show determination to undertake course and undertake the aptitude test and qualify.
- Should be ready to learn under strict conditions in terms of complying with the corporate culture of the atelier. (Kindly refer to the corporate culture guide)
- In addition, prospective students must have clean records both in terms of behavior and general posture.
TADS Institute Fees
|Tuition Fees||GH₵ 2000 or GHC 8000 for the Full 2 years Course|
WEEKEND* ( 8 months, 35 WEEKENDS )
Fridays and Saturdays Friday3:30pm –6:30pm.
Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Ghanaian students – ¢4500
Foreign students – $800 Short course. ( Eight (8) months )
Mondays – Thursday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Ghanaian students -¢4000
Foreign students – $700
Skill enhancement( Two months )Fee: ¢1500 per course.
|NOTE: Tuition Fees can be paid in 2 installments: Local Students- minimum of Ghc1,000 of total fees paid before the start of class. The balance of Ghc1,000 can be during your second month in class. |
Foreign students – $400 for a semester and $1600 for the two years.
TADS Institute Contact Details
Opposite Atomic Energy, Haatso-Atomic Road
+233 50 302 0094