Sunyani Technical University 2022/2023 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2022/2023 Sunyani Technical University Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- At the time of publishing this post, The Sunyani Technical University admission deadline for 2022/2023 academic year is to yet to be announced, kindly check back for we shall update this page.
Note – Once STU Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the forms are still on sale.
How much is Sunyani Technical University Admission Forms
The Sunyani Technical University Form is One Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch. (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts, and all other correspondence).
How to Apply for Sunyani Technical University 2022/2023 Admissions
Interested applicants who wish to gain admission into the University should follow the procedures below
ONLINE ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to admissions.stu.edu.gh on the internet after you have purchased the Sunyani Technical University admissions documents
- Log onto the Online Admissions system with the E-Voucher Number and Pin
- Follow steps on the Online Admissions system to complete your application
- A printed copy of your completed online application must be enclosed in your envelope before posting together with photocopies of Certificates or Results slips to be returned to: The Registrar, Sunyani Technical University, P. O. Box 206, Sunyani
A completed ADMISSION FORM should be sent to the Post Office together with photocopies of certificates or result slips and in the case of Mature Applicants, birth certificates or JHS Certificate should also be attached and sent to the address below:
SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY,
P.O. BOX 206,
SUNYANI – B/A
For general enquiries contact the Deputy Registrar in-charge of Academic and Admissions on 0352023278/0352027052 or 0264485858 or 0209189632