Mampong Technical College of Education 2022/2023 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2021 Mampong Technical College of Education Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- Mampong Technical College of Education Admission Registration 2022 is scheduled to close (MAY 2022).
- The Mampong Technical College of Education Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Mampong Technical College of Education Admission Forms 2022/2023 – Instructions & Guidelines.
Note – Once Mampong Technical College of Education Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
How much is Mampong Technical College of Education Admission Forms
The Mampong Technical College of Education Admission Form is One Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch. (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts, and all other correspondence).
HOW TO APPLY To Mampong Technical College of Education
- Online Application Procedure:
Applicants will first make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GHC 150.00) into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
- uniBank Ghana Ltd.
- ii) Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Airtel Money or MTN Mobile Money by dialling short code *924*8# from all networks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The Admission Website Address- coeportal.edu.gh
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to: The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.