Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences is under the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences. The faculty accommodate more programmes in health sciences in order to augment the health care workforce in Ghana.
To become a Centre of Excellence for training competent, efficient and pro-active manpower for the pharmaceutical industry in particular and commerce in general.
Turning out of graduates with excellent/requisite skills:
- To support the pharmaceutical industry,
- To assist in community pharmacies,
- To assist in the hospital pharmacies,
- To assist in the work of regulatory agencies like Ghana Standard Authority, Food and Drugs Authority (FDA), Pharmacy Council and Ghana Narcotics Control Board (NACOB).
- Bachelor of Technology in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- HND Dispensing Technology
Kumasi Technical University Contact Details
Location: Kumasi – Ashanti Region, Ghana, W/A
Postal Address: P. O. Box 854, Kumasi Fax: +233 (0)3220-22387
Tel: +233 (0)3220-22387, +233 (0)3220-22388