Kumasi Technical University 2021/2022 Admission Forms Closing Date, the Management of the Kumasi Technical University (KSTU) has officially announced the closing Date deadline for submission of Online Admission Application form for the 2021/2022 academic year.
KUMASI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2021 Kumasi Technical University Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- Kumasi Technical Universityhttps://legonconnect.com/kumasi-technical-university-2022-2023-admission-forms/ Admission Registration 2021 is scheduled to close August 2021.
- The KSTU Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Kumasi Technical University Admission Forms 2021/2022 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Kumasi Technical University, KSTU Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Kumasi Technical University applications are still ongoing.
HOW TO APPLY TO KTU
A card with an application code and admission requirement Brochure can be obtained from the following places.
- Kumasi Technical University Cash office
- All Regional Post Offices
- All Zenith Bank Branches
- All Ecobank Branches
- All UBA Branches
- GT Bank
- All HFC Bank Branches
- Technical Examinations Unit, Accra next to Kimbu Senior High Technical School.
Payment for the Application should be by Bank Draft payable to The Ag. Vice Chancellor, Kumasi Technical University.
All applicants are required to apply online (https://apply.kstu.edu.gh). They are also required to download and print completed online application form and attach two (2)
passport pictures, two (2) photocopies of relevant documents/certificates and payment voucher to be submitted to the address
The Acting Registrar
Kumasi Technical University
Post Office Box 854