Knutsford University College KUC Closing Date 2021/2022, The 2021 Knutsford University College Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- Closing Date Is on JUNE 2021
- FHMS Admission Registration 2021 is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
Contact the school for more information
Accra Campus: 10 Bamako Street,
East Legon behind Mensvic Hotel, Accra, Ghana.
You Can View Our Location On | Map
Kumasi Campus: Kumasi GBC Campus
GBC Street, Plot 13 Blk ‘C’ (Opposite Bomso Clinic)
Admissions Hotline: +233 (0)3220 289 25 || +233 244 589 667
- The Knutsford University College Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
Note – Once Knutsford University College Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Knutsford University College applications are still ongoing.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Application Form can be obtained at a fee from the Accounts office or downloaded
from the University’s website
The under-listed documents and fees should be submitted at the Admissions Office before the published deadline:
- Completed and signed Application for Admission Form.
- Two (2) passport-size photographs.
- Endorsed statement of results/transcripts or copies of certificates (original to be inspected).
- Completed Academic Reference Form.
The list of all candidates who satisfy the conditions for admission shall be submitted to the Admission Board to decide which candidate may be offered admission. Applicants shall be informed about the Board’s decision and those admitted shall be required to sign an Acceptance Form and pay tuition fees upon receipt of admission letters not later than 21 days before registration.
The University College reserves the right to ask a candidate who accepts an offer of admission, but later found to have falsified his/her academic credentials, while not satisfying the admission requirements as stated earlier, to withdraw from the college notwithstanding the progress made in the course.