Christian Service University College CSUC Closing Date 2021/2022, The Management of the Christian Service University College has officially announced the closing Date for submission of Online Admission Application form for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Things We Covered
CHRISTIAN SERVICE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE (CSUC) ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2021 CSUC Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
Closing Date Is on June 2021
- CSUC Admission Registration 2021 is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The Christian Service University College Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the CSUC Admission Forms 2021/2022 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Christian Service University College, CSUC Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Christian Service University College applications are still ongoing.
How To Apply Apply For Admission
CSUC On-line Application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained by ;a. Ghanaian applicants for GH¢80.00 (Undergraduates) and GH¢180.00 (PostGraduates) Sponsored Linkb. International Applicants can purchase the eVoucher online using MTN Mobile Money or VISA Card for an amount of US$ 80(Undergraduates) and US $180(PostGraduates)
- Ecobank Ghana
- HFC Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB)
- Agric Development Bank (ADB)
- Fidelity Bank
- Universal Merchant Bank (UMB)
- First Capital Plus Bank
- Local and
Applicants in the following categories are expected to apply using the E-VOUCHER:
- WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants
- Diploma Applicants
- HND Holders
- Graduate Applicants
TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
a. Click Here
b. Enter the PIN and Serial Number from your application voucher
c. Complete the Form
d. Add all Supporting Documents
e. Submit the Form