KATH Nursing & Midwifery Training College 2021/2022 Admission Application, interested applicants who wishes to gain admission into the University should follow the procedures below KATH Nursing & Midwifery Training College application forms are out. Forms are selling at 200gh from the 14th of April to 30th July 2021. Prospective applicants can buy the Nursing training forms at any branch of ADB, GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, CBG or using the shortcode *887*18# to buy on mobile money for 200gh. Applicant must:
- Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB) branch at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
- Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
- Access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Use your PIN code to log into and gain access to the application form to be fill.
- Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
- The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
- You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process- whether qualified or not, invitation for interview, offer of admission, etc.