Closing date for Zuarungu Nursing Training College Admission FormsClosing date for Zuarungu Nursing Training College Admission Forms; The closing date For 2021/2022 Nursing Training Admission Forms is JUNE 18, 2021. All nursing training applications are to be completed before the closing date of the nursing training college admission application for the 2021/2022 application year.
- Nursing Training College Admission Registration 2021 is scheduled to close ( JUNE 18, 2021).
- The Nursing Training College of Education Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
How To Apply To Zuarungu Nursing Training College Admission FormsThe 2021/2022 admission forms into health training/nursing training colleges in Ghana are on sale. Applications are to follow the procedures below in order to apply to be considered for admission. Candidates are to take note that only applicants who meet the Nursing training admission requirements will be called for an interview. Zuarungu Nursing Training College application forms are out. Forms are selling at 200gh from the 14th of April to 30th July 2021. Prospective applicants can buy the Nursing training forms at any branch of ADB, GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, CBG or using the shortcode *887*18# to buy on mobile money for 200gh. Applicant must:
- Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
- Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
- Access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Use your PIN code to log into and gain access to the application form to be fill.
- Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
- The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
- You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process- whether qualified or not, invitation for interview, offer of admission, etc.