Wisconsin International University College 2021/2022 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2021 Wisconsin International University College Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- WIUC Admission Registration 2021 is scheduled to close (SEPTEMBER 2021).
- The WIUC Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the WIUC Admission Forms 2021/2022 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Wisconsin International University College, WIUC Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Wisconsin International University College applications are still ongoing.
Things We Covered
How to Apply Wisconsin International University College 2021/2022 Admission Forms
To apply online, purchase an eVoucher using one of the following methods:
- Visa Card Click here to Apply online.
- Any of the following bank branches: ADB, HFC, Ecobank, Unibank, Fidelity Bank or Universal Merchant Bank (Please insist to speak with the branch manager if voucher not available or subsequently email firstname.lastname@example.org with any complaints).
- MTN Mobile Money (for registered subscribers. Insufficient funds in Wallet will not send any acknowledgement of payment)
Click here to Apply online.
|PROGRAMMES||GHANAIAN STUDENTS (GH¢)||INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS|
|UNDERGRADUATE (ALL OTHER PROGRAMMES)||GH¢ 100.00||GH¢ 100.00|
|LAW||GH¢ 150.00||US$ 100.00|
|NURSING||GH¢ 150.00||US$ 100.00|
|COMMUNICATION STUDIES||GH¢ 150.00||GH¢ 150.00|
|DIPLOMA IN I.T||GH¢ 100.00||GH¢ 100.00|
|POSTGRADUATE||GH¢ 150.00||GH¢ 150.00|
All international students can request an official tuition fee bill from the Accounts office to aid in making foreign currency transfers from their home countries easier. Please contact the accounts office for more information or email us on email@example.com