University of Professional Studies Accra UPSA Closing Date 2021/2022, The Management of the University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) has officially announced the closing date for submission of online Admission Application form for the 2021/2022 academic year.
UPSA Application deadline 2021 is different for undergraduates, postgraduates, mature applicants and law students
CLOSING DATE FOR UPSA APPLICATION 2021/2022
The 2021 UPSA Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
UPSA Admission Deadlines 2021/2022
Timetable for Admission Deadlines for 2021/2022 Academic Year
|Type of Applicant /Activity||Starting Date for Application||Closing Date for Application||Entrance Examination||Selection Interview|
|Post-First Degree LLB||February, 2021||July, 2021||July, 2021||July, 2020|
|Mature||February, 2021||July, 2021||September, 2020||To be Announced|
|University Diploma/HND/Professional||February, 2021||September, 2021||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|4-Year LLB||February, 2021||Indefinite||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|WASSCE||February, 2021||Indefinite||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Postgraduate (MPhil/MBA/MSc/MA)||February, 2021||September, 2021||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
|Postgraduate (Sandwich)||February, 2021||September, 2021||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
|Postgraduate (Distance Learning)||February, 2021||September, 2021||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
|Postgraduate (PhD)||March, 2021||July, 2021||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
Note – Once UPSA Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the UPSA applications are still ongoing.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION
The University of Professional Studies, Accra announces for the information of the general public that applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into various Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Click on the link for information on Undergraduate & Diploma programmes.
Click on the link for information on the Postgraduate programmes.
* All prospective applicants are advised to visit www.upsa.edu.gh and carefully read the admission requirements for the various programmes and guidelines for prospective applicants before applying.
- Completion of Online Application Form
All applications are to be strictly completed on-line i.e.
- Log on to upsa.edu.gh to access the on-line application form.
- Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to start the application process.
Note 6: Please note that a change of programme after the submission of the application would not be possible.
- Purchase of Online Serial Numbers (OSN)
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for the University of Professional Studies, Accra are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢200.00 for Ghanaian Applicants andUS$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
- Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
- By Visa/Master Card/Tigo Cash/Airtel Money using the link https://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- SUBMISSION OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Using A-4 manila envelope, all applicants must submit the following documents by COURIER and NOT by hand delivery:
- A printed-out and endorsed applicant’s declaration slip
- Certified copies of all certificate(s)
- Original transcript(s) of academic records (applicable to First Degree, Professional, University Diploma & HND applicants only)
- Birth certificate
The manila envelope should be submitted by COURIER to the address below:
Director of Academic Affairs
University of Professional Studies
P.O. Box LG 149 Accra.