University of Mines and Technology UMaT Closing Date 2021/2022. The Management of the University of Mines and Technology has officially announced the closing Date/deadline for submission of Online Admission Application form for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Things We Covered
University of Mines and Technology UMaT Closing Date 2021/2022
The 2021 UMaT Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- UMaT Admission Registration 2021 (Date Not Yet Out).
- The University of Mines and Technology Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
Note – Once UMaT Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the UMaT applications are still ongoing.
How To Apply For UMaT Admission
Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for University of Mines and Technology 2021/2022 admission. Every applicant who needs Admission at the University of Mines and Technology Should rush and secure this opportunity before the Application closing date.
The cost of Diploma programmes is One Hundred and Seventy Five Ghana Cedis (GH¢175.00) and One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) for Certificate programmes for Ghanaian applicants. The cost for international applicants is Hundred US Dollars (US$100.00) for BSc programmes, Eighty Five US Dollars (US$85.00) and Seventy Five US Dollars (US$75.00) for Certificate programmes.
The application forms for admission (Ghanaians only) can be purchased at the following places.
- Post Offices
- Cal Bank
- GCB Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Access Bank
- The Banks and Post Offices have been furnished with a list of serial numbers with their corresponding Personal Idenitification Numbers (PIN) for the sale of the forms.
- On payment for the forms, the Bank and the Post Offices will issue apayment receipt containing a unique serial number with its corresponding PIN per each purchased.
- The serial number and the PIN will be used by the applicant as the login details on the UMaT online Admission System.
Applicants are required to purchase and submit one set of application form only. Any applicant who submits more than one set of forms shall be disqualified. Any form that is not fully completed at the time of submission shall not be considered.
The closing date for submission of completed application forms with relevant documents (is not yet released).
- Candidates who will write the WASSCE in 2021 can apply, but MUST add their results to their applications when the results are released.
- Applicants should know that only results provided at the time of submitting the application will be used in selecting students.
This is all about the University of Mines and Technology Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session