University of Health and Allied Sciences Academic Registration
University of Health and Allied Sciences Academic Registration, beneath is the information on the University of Health and Allied Sciences Academic Registration.
REGISTRATION FOR FRESH STUDENTS IS OPENED. STUDENTS SHOULD USE THEIR USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO ACCESS THE STUDENT ONLINE PORTAL @ www.uhasonline.com/Portal TO REGISTER FOR THEIR COURSES.
NOTE: FOR YOUR INFORMATION, LATE REGISTRATION WILL ATTRACT PENALTY
- Obtain financial clearance (receipt as evidence of payment of fees) from the Directorate of Finance at the South Campus for HALL REGISTRATION AND ALLOCATION OF ROOM.
- Collect your Username and generated Password from the ICT Directorate at the Trafalgar Campus from Monday, September 3, 2018 after you have been cleared.
- Visit the Student Online Registration Portal @ www.uhasonline.com/Portal. (At any of the Electronic Libraries of the University)
- Login onto the System by typing your Username which is your INDEX NUMBER and the password that has been generated for you from the ICT Office at the Trafalgar Campus. Click on the SIGN IN button.
- Click on COURSE REGISTRATION under the SIDE MENU on the left panel.
- Select your specific courses by checking the boxes beside the courses.
- Click on the REGISTER button.
- Print out the REGISTRATION FORM and sign your portion of the form.
- Send the form for ENDORSEMENT (by Head of Department and Registration Officer of your School).
- Photocopy the form and send a copy each to your SCHOOL, OFFICE OF THE DEAN OF STUDENTS and keep the original copy for future reference.
Note: Kindly contact your School Registration Officer and Head of Department if some specific courses for registration cannot be found on your portal. In case of any difficulties in accessing your portal, kindly contact the Directorate of Academic Affairs or call 0203778289.