University Of Education Winneba 2021/2022 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2021 UEW Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
Prospective Applicants for the 2021/2022 academic year are hereby informed that there has been an extension of the deadline for online application for the following groups of applicants:
UEW Admission Application Deadlines
|Mature Applicants to Regular and Sandwich undergraduate programmes||March, 2021|
|Direct/Post-Diploma Applicants to Regular and Sandwich programmes||May, 2021|
|Mature Applicants to Distance programmes||April, 2021|
|Direct/Post Diploma Applicants to Distance programmes||June, 2021|
|1.||Regular Direct Applicants||July, 2021|
|2.||Regular Post Diploma Applicants||July, 2021|
|3.||Sandwich Direct Applicants||July, 2021|
|4.||Sandwich Post Diploma Applicants||July, 2021|
|5.||Regular Post Graduate Applicants||July, 2021|
|6.||Sandwich Post Graduate Applicants||July, 2021|
|7.||Distance Direct Applicants||July, 2021|
|8.||Distance Post Diploma Applicants||July, 2021|
How to apply for University Of Education Winneba 2021/2022 Admission Forms
Winneba online application vouchers are obtainable at the following banks: GCB, Ecobank, Unibank, HFC Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bankand ADB Bank. COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Local Applicants : GH¢250.00
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana: $100 (One Hundred United States Dollars).
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies.
- A change of programme after submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
- ALL certificates and results slips other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board, should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s).