University Of Cape Coast 2020/2021 Online Admission Application, Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Application to UCC is basically online OR offline depending on your preference by following the following steps stated below. To become a student at the University of Cape Coast, UCC, you have to note the following:
Applicants should visit www.ucc.edu.gh then go to Admissions and click on Apply Now for further instructions. Alternatively, applicants should visit https://apply.ucc.edu.gh and proceed with the application.
All applicants are required to provide the following information at the back of the large EMS envelope:
- application reference number
- full name
- postal address
- first choice programme and
- application category which should be one of the following: SSSCE/WASSCE or Post-Diploma or Post First Degree or OTHER (to be specified by applicant).
Applicants are advised to read application instructions as well as the contents of the admissions brochure very carefully before completing the online application form. Applications on which APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBERS are not indicated will not be processed.
Applicants are to buy scratch cards which will enable them to apply online. The scratch cards are up for sale at the Centres listed below:
- Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Ghana Post Offices at the Regional Capitals – (Mode of payment – POSTAL ORDER)
- University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Kumasi Workers’ College, Kumasi (Mode of payment – CASH)
- I-J Consult, Apostle Dr. Baidoo Avenue (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road), Millennium City, Kasoa (Mode of payment – CASH)
- All UCC College of Distance Education (CoDE) Study Centres (Mode of payment: GCB Bankers Draft in the name of The Registrar, University of Cape Coast)
Note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the fee.
Check the University of Cape Coast, UCC Prospectus below for further information.
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST APPLICATION FEE
COST OF SCRATCH CARDS:
- Post-SSSCE/WASSCE – GH¢220.00
- Post-Diploma – GH¢230.00
- International Applicants – USD$120.00
International applicants and Ghanaian applicants abroad can make payment by VISA Card and have their Scratch Card PIN sent to their e-mail addresses to enable them to complete their applications online.