Things We Covered
UNISA Registration 2021 | University of South Africa Registration
First-semester registration: opens on 3 January; closes on 24 January 2021.
- Student number; You must be a returning student or if you are a first-time student (at Unisa), have successfully applied for admission.
- E-mail address; Free e-mail for life is provided by Unisa once you are registered. If you have not yet claimed your account, take some time to Claim UNISA Login.
UNISA IMPORTANT INFORMATION
University of South Africa Unisa Online Applications 2021
University of South Africa Unisa Online Registration Guidelines
University of South Africa Unisa Prospectus 2021
University of South Africa UNISA Admission Requirements 2021
University of South Africa Unisa how to apply
University of South Africa UNISA Application 2021
University of South Africa UNISA Application Forms 2021
How Much is University of South Africa UNISA Application Fee?
How to Check University of South Africa UNISA Application Status
University of South Africa UNISA Application Closing Date
University of South Africa UNISA Courses
University of South Africa UNISA fees and how to pay
University of South Africa Unisa payment methods and banking details
MyUNISA IMPORTANT INFORMATION
How to apply?
Ways to apply
- You can apply online
- Applicants who plan to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
|Undergraduate Registration <<GO>>
(All undergraduate qualifications including the BTech degree and National Diplomas)
|Postgraduate Registration: Honours and Postgraduate diplomas <<GO>>|
|Postgraduate Registration: Master’s and Doctoral << GO>>|
|Credit card payment <<GO>> OR read the method of payment page <<GO>>|
Unisa Registration for 2020
Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas, BTechs & postgraduate certificates), honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas:
- Semester & year modules (including CTA): 3 – 24 January 2021
- Students writing year module exams in January/February 2020: 3 January – 7 March 2021
Master’s & doctoral degrees: 3 January – 29 March 2021