UNISA PGD – Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
PGD – Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Three-year, 360-credit Bachelor’s Degree or National Higher Diploma or Advanced Diploma (accredited by the CHE or form an accredited institution) (supply a copy of degree as well as transcript, indicating the symbol or percentage obtained for each module and indicating whether or not the qualification was completed.) For this qualification applicants must have a 60% average score.
- Original documentary proof of at least two years’ managerial or professional work experience (eg a letter from your employer on an official letterhead), indicating your period of service or a certificate of service. If you operate your own business, the statement can be made by your auditor, accountant, attorney or partner
- A recent Curriculum Vitae
- A two-page double-spaced document motivating why you want to obtain an PGD degree. You have to certify that this motivation is your own work and prepared solely by you for the application process.
- A recommendation letter from your employer which supports your application selection and acknowledging your study obligations, using the guidelines below.
- Name of employer
- Job title (eg Managing Director)
- Supply a clear copy of Identity Document or Passport. (Copy of driver’s licence is NOT acceptable.)
The Graduate School of Business Leadership may institute additional selection criteria as deemed necessary
Click here for programme modules
Click here for study school dates
Click here for prescribed booklist
Click here to start application process