UMAT 2020/2021 Postgraduate Admission Forms, Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to purchase the Online Admission E-vouchers from any branch of Access Bank, GCB Bank, Ecobank, Zenith Bank, Cal Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Stanbic Bank and Post Offices in all Regional, Municipal and District Capitals at the cost of Two Hundred and Twenty-Five Ghana Cedis (GH¢ 225.00).
The E-voucher will be used by the applicant as the login details on www.admissions.umat.edu.gh.
The completed online application form should be printed and submitted with the relevant documents to the address below:
Foreign applicants should follow the steps below.Advertisements
- Applicants should fill in the online admission code request form at www.admissions. umat.edu.ghwith a valid mobile number format. Eg 00233 becomes 233
- You will receive the Serial Number and Personal Identification Number to access the online admission system via text message and email.
- Complete the online registration process.
- Print the completed form and add photocopies of relevant certificates including the original copy of the Bank Pay-in-Slip.
- Send all documents to the address below.
- The Assistant Registrar
- School of Postgraduate Studies
- Post Office Box 237
- Tarkwa, Ghana
- Tel No.: 0244885694