UMAT 2020/2021 Application Fees, Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
UNIVERSITY OF MINES AND TECHNOLOGY ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Application to UMAT is basically online or offline depending on your preference by following the following steps stated below. To become a student at the University of Mines and Technology, you have to note the following:
- The Banks and Post Offices have been furnished with a list of serial numbers with their corresponding Personal Idenitification Numbers (PIN) for the sale of the forms.
- On payment for the forms, the Bank and the Post Offices will issue apayment receipt containing a unique serial number with its corresponding PIN per each purchased.
- The serial number and the PIN will be used by the applicant as the login details on the UMaT online Admission System.
- Applicants are required to purchase and submit one set of application form only. Any applicant who submits more than one set of forms shall be disqualified. Any form that is not fully completed at the time of submission shall not be considered.
- Candidates who will write the WASSCE in 2020 can apply, but MUST add their results to their applications when the results are released.
- Applicants should know that only results provided at the time of submitting the appication will be used in selecting students
Note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the fee.
Check the University of Mines and Technology, UMaT Prospectus below for further information.
UNIVERSITY OF MINES AND TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION FEE
Application and Payment Details for Ghanaian Applicants
- Currently, the cost of one set of application forms for BSc programmes is Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00).
- The cost of Diploma programmes is One Hundred and Seventy Five Ghana Cedis (GH¢175.00) and
- One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) for Certificate programmes for Ghanaian applicants.
The application forms for admission (Ghanaians only) can be purchased at the following places.
- Post Offices
- Cal Bank
- GCB Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Access Bank
Application and Payment Details for International Students
- The cost for international applicants is Hundred US Dollars (US$100.00) for BSc programmes, Eighty Five US Dollars (US$85.00) and Seventy Five US Dollars (US$75.00) for Diploma programmes AND Certificate programmes respectively
All International applicants are required to fill a form to request for application Login details. Applicants are to do online application and thereafter scan their results slips/Baccalaureate and send them to [email protected]