Certificate in ICT (CICT)
CICT is a foundation course for our BSc ICT and BSc Computer Science programmes. It provides a solid foundation for a successful pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Information & Communication Technology.
- Introduction to Mathematics for Computer Science
- Introduction to Statistics and Probability
- Introduction to Physics for Computer Science
- Introduction to Computers and Information Technology
- Introduction to Web Design and Development using HTML, XHTML and Dreamweaver
- Data Communications and Computer Networks
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Communication Skills
The teaching methodology includes a combination of instructor- and learner-centered approaches. In addition to teaching, there are group works, classroom discussions as well as presentations.
Morning Session – 12 Weeks
Evening Session – 18 Weeks
Weekend Session – 8 Months
Any person with secondary or post-secondary education is eligible to apply.