Tepa Health Assistant Training prepares students to become professional nurses. They run Diploma in Registered General Nursing (RGN) and Post Basic Midwifery programmes.
Tepa Health Assistant Training Application Process
- Purchase a voucher for 200GH from GCB or ADB
- Visit ‘healthtraining.gov.gh’
- Click on apply located on top of this page
- Enter serial and pin found on the voucher
- Fill the form with your details
- Attach certificate/s and photo
- Submit and print out application summary
- Regularly check your application status with pin and serial.