At Seventh-Day Adventist Nursing Training College your dream of becoming a certified health professional begins here. The school’s goal is to train students to become what they want to be in the future.
Seventh-Day Adventist Nursing Training College Application Process
- Purchase a voucher for 200GH from GCB or ADB
- Visit ‘healthtraining.gov.gh’
- Click on apply located on top of this page
- Enter serial and pin found on the voucher
- Fill the form with your details
- Attach certificate/s and photo
- Submit and print out application summary
- Regularly check your application status with pin and serial.
Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc. ) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant.
An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his /her personal data.
Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)