The University of Health and Allied Sciences, Hohoe wants to become pre-eminent research and practically oriented health educational institution dedicated to community service.
Things We Covered
The University of Health and Allied Sciences, Hohoe Programmes
- Allied Health Sciences
- Basic & Biomedical Sciences
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Public Health
- Sports and Exercise Medicine
How To Apply For Admission
Purchase an UHAS E-Voucher (GH¢220.00)
|GCB Bank Limited (GCB)|
|Agricultural Development Bank (adb)|
|Zenith Bank Limited|
|ARB Apex Bank|
|Ghana Post Offices (i.e. the nearest Post Office)|
- Fee-Paying Applicants: Those who wish to be considered for the FEE PAYING option in case they are unable to make the cut-off point(s), should tick the column provided on the online application form for the FEE PAYING option.
- In completing the online form, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photograph (280×360 pixels and not more than 400KB) with a white background.
- Upon completing the APPLICATION PROCESS, print three (3) copies of the PREVIEW PAGE (i.e. application summary), then submit online before the close of Wednesday, June 30, 2021.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before they finally submit their online applications. A form, once submitted cannot be edited.
- Upon printing the application summary, applicants should sign the declaration page; WASSCE/SSSCE or equivalent Applicants should attach 3 copies of each result slip; Access Course / Top Up / MPhil /MPH applicants should attach their transcripts and certificates.
- Applicants should purchase UHAS EMS envelopes (one big size envelope and one quarto size self-address envelope) from the nearest Ghana Post office.
- The application documents and the result slips in addition to the quarto size self-addressed envelope should be put in the big UHAS EMS envelope and be submitted at the nearest Ghana Post office.
University of Health and Allied Sciences Contact Details
PMB 31, Ho, Volta Region, Ghana.
+233 (0) 362 196122
+233 (0) 245 125359