Riohs Originate Fashion School has over a decade of experience shaping creative minds for talented and none talented students.
Riohs Originate Fashion School Courses
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Illustration
Riohs Originate Fashion School Admission Requirements
With 6 months to master a broad range of topics in fashion design and illustration, Our course is designed to follow rigorous instructions and demanding assignment schedules.
Potential students are therefore strongly advised to be ready to commit fully to a highly demanding course.
We especially lookout for individuals who are passionate about fashion, self-motivated, and willing to learn. While we remain committed to providing needed direction, we expect our students to possess high levels of emotional maturity and intelligence to be able to produce results in a challenging and extremely competitive environment.
In order to guarantee admission, a prospective student will have to fulfill the following:
- Should be aged between 15 to 50 years.
- Provide proof of qualification in all circumstances (WASSCE as a minimum).
- Show determination to undertake the course, undertake the aptitude test and qualify.
- Should be ready to learn under strict conditions in terms of complying with the corporate culture of the atelier. (Kindly refer to the corporate culture guide)
- In addition, prospective students must have clean records both in terms of behavior and general posture.
Riohs Originate Fashion School Fees
Tuition for local students: Gh¢ 4,500.
Tuition for Foreign students: $ 1,250.
Local Students- minimum of Ghc3,500 of total fees paid before the start of class. The balance of Ghc1,000 can be during your second month in class.
Foreign Students- minimum of $1,000 of total fees paid before the start of class. The balance of $250 paid during your second month in class.