Regional Maritime University 2021/2022 Entry Requirements
Regional Maritime University 2021/2022 Entry Requirements, Admission Requirement for Regional Maritime University are as followed.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS for 2021/2022 Regional Maritime University Admission Forms
(i) DIPLOMA IN PORT AND SHIPPING MANAGEMENT
- Applicants must have six  passes (A1-D7) in all subjects, including English Language and Mathematics and a minimum of C6 in three (3) passes in any elective subjects.
- G.C.E. ‘O’ Level Credit in five  subjects (including Mathematics & English Language), plus G.C.E. ‘A’ Level passes in any two (2) subjects.
- GBCE Candidates: credit passes (A-D) in five (5) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects including English Language and Mathematics plus two (2) relevant elective subjects.
(ii) DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING/NAUTICAL SCIENCE AND MARINE ENGINEERING ( 2021/2022 Regional Maritime University Admission Forms )
- SSSCE/WASSCE/NECO: Applicants must have six  passes (A1-D7) in all subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science and a minimum of C6 in three (3) passes in relevant subjects (e.g. Elective Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Applied Electricity, Geography etc).
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Holders: Applicant must have credits in at least five (5) GCE ‘O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics plus at least two (2) Advanced Level passes in relevant subjects. (e.g. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Metal Work, Applied Electricity etc).
- Other Qualifications: Other qualifications including International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum note of 10/20 in each of the relevant subjects, IGCSE with a minimum of Grade C, American Grades 12, FTC, City and Guilds, Technician Part II and Advanced Technician Diploma, etc .in relevant subjects which are equivalent to the SSSCE/WASSCE/NECO or the GCE will be considered.
2021/2022 Regional Maritime University Admission Forms Target Group: Diploma in Marine Engineering and Nautical Science programmes are ideal for those interested in developing Professional Careers in the Merchant Marine and Oil & Gas Industry.
C. 2021/2022 Regional Maritime University Admission Forms – MARINE ENGINE MECHANIC (ONE SEMESTER PROGRAMME)
Entry Requirements: Middle School Leaving Certificate/Basic Education Certificate (JHS), SSSCE, WASSCE G.C.E. ‘O’ Level or equivalent.
i. All candidates must satisfy specific Departmental requirements in addition to the general requirements.
ii. Final Admission onto all programmes is based on successful completion of physical and medical examinations at the Regional Maritime University Sick Bay.