Premier Nurses Training College is a private nursing training institution in the northern sector accredited by the Nurses and Midwives’ Council of Ghana and National Accreditation Board to run a Three Year Registered General Nursing (Diploma) and Health Assistance (Clinical) Training Programmes.
Premier Nursing Training College Application Process
- Complete Application Form
- Application form with necessary documents received by the Admissions office.
- Application Assessed.
- Interview and Decision Made
- Offer Letter given
- Enrolled on Programme
Premier Nursing Training College Admission Requirements
For SSSCE Candidates:
An aggregate Score of Twenty-four (24) or better comprising (A-D) in three (3) Core Subjects i.e.
ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS, and INTEGRATED SCIENCE and in three (3) Elective subjects (A-D) in any three (3) Elective subjects from a programme.
For WASSCE Candidates:
An aggregate Score of Thirty-Six (36) or better comprising (A1-C6) in three (3) Core Subjects i.e.
ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS and INTEGRATED SCIENCE and in three (3) Elective subjects (A1-E8) in any three (3) Elective subjects from a programme.
- NB: A COMBINATION of SSSCE and WASSCE results are not acceptable.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 years and 35 years at the time of submitting an application.
- The applicants must have no criminal record.
- Interview and Decision Made.
- Must be of good health.
- Must pass a selection interview.
|ELECTIVE PROGRAMMES||ELECTIVE SUBJECTIVES|
|Generals Arts Option||Literature in EnglishFrenchHistoryGovernmentElective MathsGeneral Knowledge in Arts (G.K.A)Ghanaian LanguageChristian Religious Studies|
Islamic Religious Studies
|Agriculture Option||General AgriculturePhysicsChemistryMathematicsFrench|
|Home Economics Option||Management in LivingFood and NutritionEconomicsChemistryFrenchGeneral Knowledge in Arts (G.K.A)|
Aggregate score must be 24 in SSSCE and 36 in WASSCE or better in both cases