The origin of this Company started with Pierro Engineering Ventures with about two (2) Technician Engineers and a Director on 3rd January, 2006. The operations of Pierro Engineering Ventures was centered at AMS yard at Bankyim.
After a period of time Pierro Engineering Ventures metamorphosed to Pierro Engineerig and Mining Services Company Limited which acquired and took over as a going concern the business being carried on under the name or style of Pierro Engineering Ventures registered under the Registration of Business Names Act 1962 (No 151) as No BN-84,908C and all or any of the assets and liabilities of the proprietor of that business used in connection therewith or belonging to thereto.
The Company was issued with a Certificate under a new Management with effect from 20th November, 2007 and a Certificate to Commence Business was also issued with effect from 21st November 2007. The Directors of the Company are Mr Peter K Odoom and Mrs Josephine Odoom.
Pierro Engineering and Mining Service Company is made up of competent ,reliable and well experienced individuals who knows what it takes to get the job done. Over the years, we have developed a style and a way of doing business that provide excellent services as well as efficient and effective execution of any kind of repairs on Caterpillars and other Heavy Duty machines.
- Maintenance, diagnosis and repair of all kinds of Heavy Duty machines.
- Machine assembling, Component change outs, repairs of all types of mining equipment.
- The Company undertakes major machine rebuild.
- Hiring of Mining and Construction Equipment, as well as Light Duty Vehicles.
- Import and export of general goods.
- Consultancy services in Engineering to Companies in Ghana and other West African States.
The targeted areas are the Mining and Construction Industries.
Pierro Engineering and Mining Services Company Limited
P. O. Box 697, Tarkwa
: (+233) 0244645042 / 0206882077
It is the Policy of Management to introduce employees to safety practices at all times and in this regard employees are introduced to some of the under mentioned safety practices;
- Causes of accident.
- Accident and Incident Reporting.
- Accident and Incident Prevention.
- Occupational Health and Safety.
- Safe disposal of any residual waste and residues.
- Safe working practices within work area.
On employment all employees are supplied with Safety equipment to protect them against any health hazard that may occur in the course of their work. The safety equipment is promptly replaced as soon as it is damaged.PEMS maintenance crews are always conscious of Safety Requirements on site and are prepared to abide by Safety Rules and Regulations put in place by our clients.