Optimal HR Group Recruitment
Optimal HR Group was founded in 2005 to provide high quality, personalized HR services to medium and large companies operating in Greece and the MENA region.
Ten years later we are based in Athens with branch offices in Dubai, Manama, Doha and Lagos. Our clients include banks, pharmaceutical companies, hotel & retail chains, IT and industrial firms.
Job Title: Country Manager
The purpose of this role is to represent our client (a leading Multinational Photocopier Manufacturer – Office Equipment) in Ghana for enhancement of business, improvement of distribution coverage and improved brand visibility in the Channel.
- Monitor and review monthly sales performance for total and individual product group and area.
- To ensure smooth sales movements in line with the agreed sales plan.
- Take appropriate remedial action to support Central and North Africa Area Sales.
- Collect and analyze individual Business Partner local sales, stock and current ordering situation every month, with local market information.
- Negotiate with Business Partners based on the proper market / ordering analysis and collect firm orders from individual Business Partners every month, in order to achieve the termly budget/target.
- Take special marketing support action for tenders, campaign prices etc. through proper internal decision making process in cooperation with Product Managers.
- Support smooth communication and workflow between Operations and Area Sales.
- Support for monthly procurement, shipment and payment negotiation with Business Partners.
- Full fill the role as updater of the market situation and trouble-shooter for assigned Business
- Partners, through regular contact/visit to and from Africa Business Partners.
- Negotiate the Sales budget, discuss and agree with Business Partners re annual targets and termly sales plans internally and externally, together with the requisite marketing plan/budget (products/pricing/promotion).
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Managers to draw up action plans for country support and regional marketing/sales activity and fix Marketing expense budget, in line with Turnover and budget guidelines, to stimulate awareness and sales achievement
PREVIOUS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company) – very desirable
- Growth track record with same photocopy products highly desirable
- B2B Work experience in the mentioned assigned region – very desirable.
- High level of written and spoken communications in French and English –Mandatory.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential.
- Customer Focus
- Sales Oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
- Create Solutions to Problems
- Excellent Market knowledge
- Strategic Thinking
Submit Your Cvs At The Email: [email protected]