Nellynel Fashion School premises is not just physically conducive but also emotionally conducive for learning with a guidance counselor in place, to help relieve students off any stress affecting their studies.
Below are the school rules for N&N Fashion School
- SCHOOLS’ UNIFORM SHOULD BE PURCHASED FROM N&N OFFICE
- STUDENTS WHO CANNOT ATTEND CLASS AT ANY POINT SHOULD CONTACT SCHOOL AUTHORITIES.
- RESPECT FOR AUTHORITY IS EXPECTED OF EACH STUDENT.
- STUDENTS WHO GET PREGNANT AND DEFER COURSE WILL HAVE TO RE-REGISTER AND MAKE FEE PAYMENT BEFORE BEING ADMITTED.
- STUDENTS WHO FAIL TO ATTEND CLASSES WITHIN AN EXACT PERIOD OF 4 WEEKS WITHOUT PERMISSION WILL BE DISMISSED.
Nellynel Fashion School Sessions
Sessions are three days a week, three hours a day:
Evening (3pm-6pm) and
Weekend (Saturdays only from 9am-3pm).
Nellynel Fashion School Admission process
Admission to NellyNel Fashion School is quite a straight forward process. It is important you read through and agree to both our School Rules and Company-Trainee Contract before you submit your application.
Once you have read the School Rules and Company-Trainee Contract below, you’ll be able to fill our application form, providing us with your details and information. You would then be able to make you application fee payment in order for your application to be processed.
Once we have process your application, we will then contact you on your selection.
- Apply online by filling the form
- Make your payment for our application process.
- We will work through all applications and contact you on your selection.