The National Service Scheme has released NSS Pin codes for the 2018/2019 enrollment of eligible final year students, a press release from the Scheme has said.
According to the statement signed by the acting Executive Director, over 100,000 pin codes have been released for final year students in 124 accredited tertiary institutions in the country.
“The National Service Scheme (NSS) has released a total of 100,209 Pin Codes for eligible Ghanaian final year students from 124 accredited tertiary institution in the country to enroll to do their national service for the 2018/2019 service year,” the statement said.
It said “prospective national service personnel are requited to log onto www.nss.gov.gh on the service’s website to access their Pin Codes with their school index number and proceed to any branch of the ADB Bank Ltd. to make payment of GHS40.00 to activate the enrolment process.”
Prospective national service personnel can also make payment through MTN mobile money by following the under – listed steps:
1. Dial *170#
2. Choose Option 2 “Pay Bill”
3. Choose General Payments (Option 6)
4. Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). The menu will return to your name for confirmation.
5. Enter deposit amount (GH¢40.00).
6. Enter NSS reference
7. Enter PIN to confirm payment
8. You will receive a message to confirm transaction
Management urges all prospective national service personnel to complete their enrollment process on or before Thursday, 31st May, 2018.