Methodist University College Ghana MUCG Closing Date 2021/2022, The Management of the MUCG has officially announced the closing Date for submission of Online Admission Application form for the 2021/2022 academic year.
METHODIST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE (MUCG) ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2021 Methodist University College Ghana Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- MUCG Admission Registration 2021 is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released). Kindly contact the school for more information.
- Closing Date Is on June 2021
- P.O. Box DC 940, Dansoman Accra Opposite Wesley Grammar SHS
- Reception: 0307050188 / 0307021268
- Email:[email protected]
- The MUCG Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
Note – Once Methodist University College, MUCG Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Methodist University College applications are still ongoing.
How to Apply for Admission
Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for Methodist University College Ghana (MUCG) 2021/2022 admissions.
To apply online, purchase an eVoucher using one of the following methods:
1) Visa Card
2) at the following banks: Access Bank PLC, Agricultural Development Bank, Unibank Ghana Ltd, Prudential Bank, Fidelity Bank Limited, Ecobank, First Capital Plus Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Zenith Bank, HFC Bank, Unibank and also at
3) MTN Offices (MTN Mobile Money)
Applicants should follow carefully the instructions on the voucher when completing the online application form.
Click Here to apply online.
|Master’s Degree Programmes||GHC 120|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes||GHC 120|
|Diploma Programmes||GHC 120|
|Certificate Programmes||GHC 120|
|Master’s Degree Programmes||GHC 240 (or $ Equivalent)|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes||GHC 240 (or $ Equivalent)|