Martin Luther Health Training School offers quality programs to ensure students have access to education and skills training.
Things We Covered
Martin Luther Health Training School Programmes
Health Care Program – 1 year certificate (Accra)
Medical Laboratory Technician – 2 years (Accra)
Medical Laboratory Technologist – 3 years (Accra)
Nursing Assistant Clinical (HAC) – 2 years (Accra)
Health Care – 1 year Certificate (Kintampo)
Martin Luther Health Training School Admission Process.
Complete the following steps toward program admission:
1) Complete a program application (either on-line or print out and submit with
2) Submit Application fee through electronic transfer (Make sure to use same name as application)
Name of Account: MARTIN LUTHER HEALTH TRAINING SCHOOL
Bank Name: FBNBank
Account #: 0042030002008
Branch; Kaneshie, AccraOR
Name of Account: Martin Luther Health Training School
Bank Name: GCB Bank
Account #: 1111130017667
Branch: Ring Road West, Accra
3) By Post mail, have your high school send your high school transcripts to:
Martin Luther King Health Training School
Dansoman, Accra, Ghana
– or submit a High School transcript (in a sealed envelope with school seal) with the
documents listed below.
4) Submit the following documents together to College Admissions:
a) Copy of birth certificate
b) Two (2) passport photos
c) Copy of SSSCE and/or WASSCE Test scores
d) Two (2) testimonial letters (reference letters)
Letters must address:
1) Your academic abilities; reading and writing and science courses
2) Your Interpersonal skills; communication in English; interactions
and level of care for others; ability to care for the ill; ability to get
along with others and to manage difficult situations.
e) copy of bank receipt showing aplication fee payment
Once admissions personnel receives your application, application fee and all supporting
documents, you will receive an email confirming receipt. [Mka sure your email is correct
and up-o-date on application].
5) In March or April, you will receive a letter identifying a date for an in-person
Interviews will be scheduled from May through August each year. [While waiting for the interview date, accumulate necessary fees in preparation for enrollment in August. Classes begin in
6) At the time of the interview, secure local housing if needed. Space on campus is very limited.
There are several local hostels.
7) Admissions Acceptance letters will be sent out from June to August each year.
[Make sure to read college policies and program requirements].
8) Upon receipt of the Admission Acceptance letter, notify Admissions Specialist, Rose, that
you will be enrolling or release your seat for another student.
9) School fees are due by August 15th to secure your seat in the program.
10) Plan to attend program orientation days. You begin your new journey!
Martin Luther Health Training School Contact Details
054 100 1019 (Accra)
+233 54 100 1019 (Int’l)
020 292 7379 (Kintampo)
020 422 9737
North Odorkor Accra, Ghana.
Off Busia Junction, North Odorkor
Near St. Peters Methodist Church
Directly opposite Electrical Sub-station A
Kintampo, Brong Ahafo Region, Ghana.