Kpembe Nursing and Midwifery Training College 2021/2022 Admission Forms, The Admission Management of the Kpembe Nursing and Midwifery Training College has released the Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic year online. Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects. In addition, they must have passes in 3 subjects, one of the passes should be Grade D or better at the ´A´ Levels.
Kpembe Nursing and Midwifery Training College application forms are out. Forms are selling at 200gh from the 14th of April to 30th July 2021.
Prospective applicants can buy the Nursing training forms at any branch of ADB, GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, CBG or using the shortcode *887*18# to buy on mobile money for 200gh.
How to Apply – Kpembe Nursing and Midwifery Training College Admission Form 2021/2022
- 1. Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail. The applicant must, therefore, have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
- 2. Upon payment, the applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
- 3. Access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- 4. Use your PIN code to log in to gain access to the application form to be filled.
- 5. Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
- 6. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
- 7. The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
- 8. You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process-whether qualified or not, an invitation for an interview, an offer of admission, etc.
Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc. ) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his /her personal data
Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)