Koforidua Technical University 2020/2021 Admission Forms, The Authority of the Koforidua Technical University (KTU) invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into various programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KOFORIDUA ADMISSIONS
Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal. The procedure is as follows:
- Ghanaian Applicants for HND and Non-HND programmes are to make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) and B’Tech applicants are to make a payment of One Hundred and Sixty Ghana Cedis (GH₵160.00) for the Koforidua Technical University On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at Koforidua Technical University Campus – Cash Office or at any Republic Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Fidelity Bank branches throughout the country.
- www.ktu.edu.gh/applyonline using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost ($50.00).
- Applicants can also purchase admission voucher with MTN Short Code by dialling *700*88# and follow the procedure below:
- Enter Name or Alias of Institution (eg. Koforidua Technical University or KTU)
- Select the specific voucher to purchase. (The name and the amount are displayed)
- Enter MoMo PIN to Authorize payment
- The voucher will be sent via SMS
- when the voucher is received, you may proceed to the next instruction (4.)
- Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at https://applyonline.ktu.edu.gh after payment.
- When completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be on a white background.
- Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.
Online applications should be submitted not later than Friday, 2nd October 2020. However, the deadline for mature applications is July 3, 2020
For general admission enquiries call:
- Admissions, 0243428122, 0274537604
- Dean, Faculty of Business and Management Studies – 0244719864
- Dean, Faculty of Engineering – 0540569268
- Dean, Faculty of Applied Science and Technology- 020004458
- Dean, Faculty of Built and Natural Environment – 0200639163
- Dean, Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences – 0244633647
- Director, IODL – 0244597229