KNUST 2022/2023 Admission Application, application forms are likely opened for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year in February 2022.
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE EXAMINATION RESULTS AS AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION AND APPLICANTS WHO WILL BE WRITING WASSCE IN MAY/JUNE, 2022 ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
The Sale of E-Voucher for the online Application is open to the following Applicants:
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE) Holders who possess passes in Three compulsory Subjects including English Language and Mathematics and passes in any Three Elective Subjects.
- ADVANCED LEVEL Holders with credits in at least Five (5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics plus at least Three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE) Holders with passes in Three compulsory Subjects plus Three optional subjects relevant to the Programme of study, OR Applicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in Three (3) Core Subjects and credits in Three (3) Elective Subjects or Six (6) credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics.
- MATURE STUDENTS who have attained the age of 25 years or above at the time of Application and have credits in Five (5) GCE ‘O Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and /or Interview.
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D, Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
- HND Holders with Three (3) years relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirements at WASSCE/SSSCE or Five (5) GCE O’ Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS and all others who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognized institution.
POINTS OF SALE: ALL GHANA POST REGIONAL AND DESIGNATED OFFICES
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE
- GHANAIAN APPLICANTS – GH¢ 180.00.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS – USD 150.00.
GHANAIAN APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THE E-VOUCHER FROM THE GHANA POST OFFICES.
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TWO (2) COPIES OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION AND OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS.
FOREIGN APPLICANTS ARE TO GENERATE AN E-VOUCHER FROM THE UNIVERSITY’S WEBSITE AT https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY POST (EMS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX) TO THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC AFFAIRS) KNUST, KUMASI, GHANA ON OR BEFORE JULY 2022
Any HAND DELIVERED Application shall not be PROCESSED.
ANY APPLICATION THAT IS NOT FULLY AND/ OR PROPERLY COMPLETED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE PROCESSED AND/OR CONSIDERED.
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST International Admission (Nigeria) for the 2022/2023 Academic Year is Not Out Yet
The management of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST is offering on the spot admission to Nigerian Undergraduates for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested students who wish to study at KNUST should see full details below to grab this opportunity.
KNUST INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION INTERVIEW VENUES & DATES
|GHANA HIGH COMMISSION, PLOT 301, OLUSEGUN OBASANJO WAY, AREA 10, GARKI, ABUJA||YET TO BE ANNOUNCED|
|CIONA SUITES RUMUOGBA, WOJI ROAD, OPPOSITE GENESIS FASTFOOD, PORT HARCOURT||YET TO BE ANNOUNCED|
|GHANA HIGH COMMISSION, 12B, OBA AKINJOBI CRESCENT, G.R.A. IKEJA LAGOS||YET TO BE ANNOUNCED|
KNUST ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2022/2023 KNUST Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- KNUST Admission Registration 2022 is scheduled to close on ( YET TO BE ANNOUCED )
- The KNUST Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the KNUST Admission Forms 2022/2023 –
- Instructions & Guidelines
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATION SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY POST (EMS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX) TO THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC AND STUDENT AFFAIRS) KNUST, KUMASI, GHANA ON OR BEFORE JULY , 2022.
KNUST Distance Learning Admission Forms 2022/2023 (How to Apply)
Applicants SHOULD Carefully Read All the Following Instructions To The End Before
Starting The Application Process.
- All Postgraduate and Postgraduate Diploma Applicants should Purchase Online Application e-voucher from Ecobank, GCB, Republic Bank or UniBank, and APPLY ONLINE.
- Applicants should follow carefully the instructions on the e-voucher.
Application e-voucher can also be purchased by Bankers Draft from any bank, and submit the same to any of the following IDL Learning Centres for their e-voucher and then apply online.
♦KUMASI– The Office of the Director, Institute of Distance Learning, Caseley Hayford, KNUST Campus, Tel 024 727 4661 or 032 249 1138 or 050 048 2885.
♦ACCRA– Old KNUST Guest House near ECO-BANK Head Quarters; contact Michael on Tel. 050 048 2875 or KNUST Accra City Campus, Kwabenya; contact Luke on Tel: 054 692 4824 .
♦SUNYANI– Univ. of Energy and Natural Resources. Contact Mr. Alfred Appiah on Tel: 050 048 2877
♦TECHIMAN-BACCSOD Techiman Branch Office, Contact Mr. Toura on 020 578 2024
♦HO– Ho Polytechnic, Volta Region, Contact: Mr. Elvis Emmanuel Aboagye, Tel 050 048 2873
♦TAKORADI– Takoradi Polytechnic, Contact: Mr. Opintan-Baah, Tel 050 048 2883
♦KOFORIDUA– Gratis Foundation; Contact Fedelia 020 937 7707
♦TAMALE– Tamale Polytechnic, Contact Dr. Abubakari Abdul-Razak, Tel. 0500482879
♦BOLGATANGA– Bolga Secondary School, Contact Mr. Zoogah Mukasa, Tel. 050 048 2880/020 828 8666
♦WA Centre: Jihann Training College, Contact Mr. Dominic Wanaa, Tel. 050 048 2878
♦TARKWA, Contact Mr. Kenneth Twumasi on Tel. 0247845460 or 050 126 1054
♦CAPE COAST: Cape Coast Polytechnic, Contact Mr. K. A. Simpson, Tel. 0500482882
♦AKOSOMBO: Mr. Moses A. Korda Tel. 0500482881
- All Applicants SHOULD visit https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions and complete an Online Application using the e-voucher provided.
- Two (2) copies of the online application should be printed and posted to The Director, Institute Of Distance Learning, KNUST-Kumasi, Ghana together with all relevant certificates and other required documents.
- All Postgraduate Applicants Must Include In Their Application Forms Certified True Copies of Their Certificates and 2 Referees’ Report.
- Applicants Must Ensure That They Purchase Distance Learning Forms and NOT Regular KNUST Forms To Avoid Complication.
- Only Results And/Or Documents Provided By Applicants At The Time Of Submission Of Their Applications Shall Be Considered.
- The COMPLETED ONLINE FORMS should be printed and posted using EMS envelope and should reach: The Director, Institute Of Distance Learning, KNUST-Kumasi, Ghana by MONDAY, JULY, 2022
- PLEASE NOTE: Programmes would be mounted depending on the number of qualified applicants and at only centres with the requisite number of qualified applicants. (please contact IDL office for details)
- Facilitation may be a blend of online and face-to-face sessions on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) at the proposed Centres mentioned above.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION and in depth knowledge about the Programmes, VISIT idl.knust.edu.gh Or CALL 024 727 4661 or 050 048 2885