Kintampo College of Health 2021/2022 Admission Application, applications will be opened for admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year in March 2021.
All applicants are to read the procedures carefully and apply before the closing date of application.
- Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)or Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB) branch at a cost . (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: No post age envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail. Applicant must, therefore, have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
- Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
- Access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Use your PIN code to log into and gain access to the application form to be fill.
- Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
- The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
- You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process- whether qualified or not, invitation for interview, offer of admission, etc.
NB: Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc.) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his/her personal data.
Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
*The information provided here, could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh
Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Kintampo College of Health 2021/2022 Admission Requirements
Kintampo College of Health 2021/2022 Admission Requirements, The College of Health and Wellbeing, Kintampo, formerly known as the Rural Health Training School runs about 14 different programmes. These programmes range from Certificate through to the Bachelors level and cover both preventive and curative health care. Some of the programmes are direct entry programmes (for SSSCE graduates) whilst others are Post basic Entry Programmes (for serving officers)
- Field Technician (Community Health)
- Health Records Management
Requirements for Certificate Programmes
|Age||18 – 35 years|
|Overall Aggregate||A cutoff aggregate score of Forty Eight||A cutoff aggregate score of Thirty|
|(48) or better in six subjects, comprising||Six(30) or better in six subjects,|
|3 core and 3 elective||comprising 3 core and 3 elective|
|Core Subjects and Minimum||AT LEAST credits(A1-E8) in three core||AT LEAST Passes (A-E) in three core|
|i.e. English, Mathematics and||i.e English, Mathematics and|
|Integrated Science.||Integrated Science.|
|Elective Subjects and Minimum||AT LEAST passes (A1-E8) in three||AT LEAST passes (A-E) in three|
|Grades||Elective subjects||Elective subjects|
Requirements for entry into these programmes vary according to the programme offered.
- Direct Entry (using SSSCE or WASSCE) Programmes requiring General Science as an elective
- Direct Entry (using SSSCE or WASSCE) Programmes which do not require General Science as an elective
- Post Basic Entry (for serving officers)
- Direct Entry Diploma Programmes
Programmes Requiring General Science as an Elective Technical Officer (Medical Laboratory Technology)