The Islamic University College, Ghana (IUCG) invites applications from suitably qualified persons (of all religions and sects/denominations, all racial and ethnic origins) for admission to undergraduate programmes of the University College for 2021/2022 academic year
- Application Form is obtainable:
- From Regional Post Offices nationwide
- From the Administration Block of Islamic University College
- Downloading the University Undergraduate Application Form and the University Application Form Guidelines to guide you to fill the form.
- The Application Fee GH¢100.00 (for Ghanaians) or US$70.00 (for non-Ghanaians)
- Payment for the downloaded Application Form should be paid through any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank (See Mode of Payment
- Fill the Application Form. The completed Application Form must have attached to it:
- Copy of Payment Receipt (Pay-in-Slip) of the Application Fee
- All relevant certificates or examination slips (WASSCE/SSSCE, Cambridge GCE, WAEC GCE, etc), and diploma from diploma-awarding institutions in Ghana or elsewhere.
- And other documents stated in the “Attached Documents” section of the Application Form.
- The completed Application Form must be signed by the prospective student and delivered in person or by post (EMS or courier service) together with “All Documents” stated in above to the Regsitry of IUCG at the following address:
Islamic University College, Ghana (IUCG)
P.O. Box CT-3221, Accra. Ghana
MODE OF PAYMENT
The Application Fee GH¢100.00 (for Ghanaians) or US$70.00 (for non-Ghanaians) should be paid through any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank in Ghana into:
Account Name: ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, GHANA
Branch: GCB TETTEH QUARSHIE BRANCH
Account Number: 1261130002860
NOTE: A copy of the Pay-in-Slip should be submitted together with the completed Application Form.
For Mature Candidates ONLY
There will be a two-week Tutorial Course (costing GH¢250 plus optional Hostel fee ofGH¢50) to be organized for prospective Mature candidates to prepare them for the University Entrance Examinations.
TUTORIAL COURSE CENTERS:
Accra – IUCG Campus
Tamale – Fathul Mubeen SHS
Wa – Islamic Girls Senior High School
ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS CENTERS:
- Accra – IUCG Campus
- Kumasi – Central Mosque
- Tamale – Fathul Mubeen SHS
- Wa – Islamic Girls Senior High School
For further enquiries, please contact the following numbers or addresses:
Tel: (030) 282-4069, (020) 244-4499, (024) 499-4555, and (026) 815-1480
Web address: www.iug.edu.gh
E-mail address: [email protected]
Facebook: Islamic University College of Ghana – IUCG
Location: Adjiringanor, East Legon, Accra, Ghana [near Trasacco Estates]