Things We Covered
IMM Graduate School of Marketing Online Application For Admission
How Do I Apply
Application can be made by one of the following methods:
- Contact your IMM Graduate School Student Support Centre of choice to make an appointment with a Student Consultant.
- Ensure you take the required certified copies of documentation with you to the appointment.
- Complete the forms at the Student Support Centre during your visit and pay via credit card or make your payment online and submit the proof of payment.
- Print the forms available on this website in the Downloads section
- Complete the forms and post these, along with the proof of payment and original certified copies of your documentation to P O Box 91820, Auckland Park, 2006.
- The IMM Graduate School requires that all new students complete the following:
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Registration Form for the Higher Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees;
- Or the Postgraduate Registration Form for the Postgraduate Diploma, Honours or Masters.
- The Exam Declaration Form must also accompany the registration form.
Refer to the academic section under What We Offer for further details regarding admission criteria and exemptions. Students registering for the first time at the IMM Graduate School must submit original certified documents together with their Registration Form, signed Examination Declaration Form and the applicable registration fees (which are non-refundable) to the IMM Graduate School Student Support Centre.