How to Apply for UMAT 2020/2021 Admissions, The cost of Diploma programmes is One Hundred and Seventy Five Ghana Cedis (GH¢175.00) and One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) for Certificate programmes for Ghanaian applicants. The cost for international applicants is Hundred US Dollars (US$100.00) for BSc programmes, Eighty Five US Dollars (US$85.00) and Seventy Five US Dollars (US$75.00) for Certificate programmes.
The application forms for admission (Ghanaians only) can be purchased at the following places.
- Post Offices
- Cal Bank
- GCB Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Access Bank
- The Banks and Post Offices have been furnished with a list of serial numbers with their corresponding Personal Idenitification Numbers (PIN) for the sale of the forms.
- On payment for the forms, the Bank and the Post Offices will issue apayment receipt containing a unique serial number with its corresponding PIN per each purchased.
- The serial number and the PIN will be used by the applicant as the login details on the UMaT online Admission System.
Applicants are required to purchase and submit one set of application form only. Any applicant who submits more than one set of forms shall be disqualified. Any form that is not fully completed at the time of submission shall not be considered.
The closing date for submission of completed application forms with relevant documents is August this year.
- Candidates who will write the WASSCE in 2020 can apply, but MUST add their results to their applications when the results are released.
- Applicants should know that only results provided at the time of submitting the appication will be used in selecting students.
This is all about the University of Mines and Technology Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—while reading this page if you have any question pertaining to the University of Mines and Technology Admission Form , don’t forget to Ask below, we will attend to them once we receive them.