Holy Family Nursing And Midwifery Training College Techiman Admission Form 2021/2022, applications will be opened for admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Holy Family Nursing And Midwifery Training College application forms are out. Forms are selling at 200gh from the 14th of April to 30th July 2021.
Prospective applicants can buy the Nursing training forms at any branch of ADB, GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, CBG or using the shortcode *887*18# to buy on mobile money for 200gh.
All applicants are to read the procedures carefully and apply before the closing date of application.
How to Apply – Holy Family Nursing And Midwifery Training College Techiman Admission Form 2021/2022
1. Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail. Applicant must, therefore, have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
2. Upon payment, the applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
3. Access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
4. Use your PIN code to log in to gain access to the application form to be filled.
5. Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
6. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
7. The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
8. You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process-whether qualified or not, invitation for interview, offer of admission, etc.
Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc. ) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his /her personal data.
Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
The information provided here could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh
Requirements For Certificate Programme offered
|Age||18- 35 Years|
|Overall Aggregate||A cut off aggregate score of Forty Eight (48) or better in six subjects, comprising 3 core and 3 elective||A cutoff aggregate score of Thirty Six (36) or better in six subjects, comprising 3 core and 3 elective|
|Core Subjects and Minimum Grades||AT LEAST credits(A1-E8) in three core subjects i.e. English, Mathematics and Integrated Science.||AT LEAST Passes (A-E) in three core subjects i.e English, Mathematics and Integrated Science.|
|Elective Subjects and Minimum Grades||AT LEAST passes (A1-E8) in three Elective subjects||AT LEAST passes (A-E) in three Elective subjects|
Requirements for Diploma Nursing Programmes offered in the college
|Age||18 – 35 Years|
|Overall Agregate||An aggregate score of thirty six (36) or etter in six subjects, comprising 3 Core and 3 elective Subject||
An aggregate score of Twenty Four (24) or better in six subjects, comprising 3 core and 3 elective
Core Subjects and Minimum Grades
Credits (A1 – C6) in three Core Subjects i.e. English, Mathematics and Integrated Science.
Credits(A– D) in three Core Subjects i.e. English, Mathematics and Integrated Science.
Elective Subjects and Minimum Grades
Credits(A1 – C6) in three Elective Subjects. Acceptable subjects are indicated in APPENDIX A
|Core Subjects and Minimum Grades||Credits (A1 – C6) in three Core Subjects i.e. English, Mathematics and Integrated Science.|
|Elective Subjects and Minimum Grades||Credits(A1 – C6) in three Elective Subjects. Acceptable subjects are indicated in APPENDIX C|
ELECTIVE SUBJECTS FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
|Elective Programmes||Elective Subjects|
|Science Option||1 Mathematics (Elective) 2 Physics 3 Chemistry 4 Biology|
|General Arts Option||1. Literature in English 2. French 3. Ghanaian Language 4. Christian Religious Studies OR Islamic religious Studies 5. Economics 6. Geography 7. History 8. Government 9. Mathematics (Elective) 10. General Knowledge in Art|
|Agriculture Option||1. General Agriculture 2. Chemistry 3. Physics 4. Mathematics (Elective) 5. French|
|Home Economics Option||1. Management in Living 2. Food and Nutrition 3. Economics 4. Chemistry 5. French 6. General Knowledge in Art.|