Here is the Hohoe Midwifery Training College 2022/2023 Interview Date And the documents needed at the interview. The dates are the official dates as stated by the Ministry of Health. The specific day and time for the interview would be communicated to the applicant through a text message or an email.
Hohoe Midwifery Training College 2022/2023 Interview Date
- The Hohoe Nursing Training College interview date for the 2022/2023 interview date is scheduled for Monday, October 3, 2022, to Friday, October 28, 2022.
- The exact However, the Nursing Training College interview date for the 2022/2023 admission may differ depending on the Nursing Training College you applied to but it will still be conducted within the stipulated time frame.
- You will be alerted by a text message containing the specific date for your individual interview, a week to the interview date.
- After the interview, the interview will be published on the online admission portal and on the notice board of the respective nursing training colleges.
Things You Need To Carry To Hohoe Midwifery Training College Interview
The following are the list of items you need to carry when going for the Nursing Training College Interview. Each of these items is very important and must be packed way in advance in order not to forget them.
Proof of Application
Applicants must make sure they download and print out their proof of application and carry it to the nursing training interview. This will show that you truly applied to the said nursing training institution.
Photocopy of result slip
The applicant must carry along the photocopy of the results slip used in the application. In the event that an applicant combined two different results, the two must be carried along.
Each applicant must carry along two passport-size pictures per result used. If an applicant combined two results in the application, the said applicant must carry four passport photos. Two for each result slip.
Proof of Interview Invite
This may sound weird but you have to show proof that you have actually received a text message inviting you to the interview. Carry along the phone that the text was sent to and show the message on request.
All applicants are expected to come along with their birth certificates. Most nurses training colleges will however give you the chance to provide it within 30 days upon getting admission if you do not have it immediately.
Last but not least, applicants would be expected to pay an interview fee upon arrival. The interview fee is expected to be Ghc100 as has been the norm over the years unless there are any recent changes. The nurses training college will however communicate the exact amount in the text message to the applicant.
How do I check my nursing training interview results?
The Hohoe Nurses Training interview result will be posted on the official admission portal and on the school notice board.
How to check 2021 Nursing interview results
- Log onto the MOH online admission portal https://healthtraining.gov.gh/
- Enter your PIN and Serial Number, Then.
- Click on the submit button to access your interview results.
Is nurses training interview easy to pass?
The simple answer is YES! nurses training interview is easy to pass provided you have prepared and revised enough by going through the likely interview questions we have provided here for you.