The college started as a Nursing Assistant Training School in March 1964 to prepare students to provide general nursing care.
Ho Nurses’ Training College Programmes
Currently the college runs the following programmes:
1. Registered General Nursing (R.G.N.) – Diploma – (3 years)
2. Registered Community Nursing (R.C.N.) – Diploma – (3 years)
3. Registered Nurse Assistant Preventive (RNAP) – Certificate – (2-year)
Ho Nurses’ Training College Application Process
- Purchase a voucher for 200GH from GCB or ADB
- Visit ‘healthtraining.gov.gh’
- Click on apply located on top of this page
- Enter serial and pin found on the voucher
- Fill the form with your details
- Attach certificate/s and photo
- Submit and print out application summary
- Regularly check your application status with pin and serial.