Ghana Christian University College 2021/2022 Admission Application, Applying to Ghana Christian University College is very easy. The steps below will serve as a guide in your application process.
- All applicants are required to apply online (ghanacu.net/apply).
- They are also required to scan and email passport pictures, and photocopies of relevant documents/certificates.
- All information to be submitted to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ghana Christian University College Admission Requirements
Category A: GCE/SSCE/WASSCE Holders
- Holders of 5 GCE Level credits plus at least two (2) Levels and a pass in General Paper OR
- Six (6) SSCE/WASSCE passes in three (3) Core Subjects: (English Language, and Mathematics, plus either Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three (3) relevant Electives subjects with not below D (for SSSCE) or C6 (WASSCE) in any of the six.
- DBS Applicants: Four (4) SSSCE/WASSCE passes (including English and Mathematics) not below C6 plus at least three (3) passes in related DBS subjects
Category B: Diploma Holders: Must possess a Diploma from a recognized accredited institution with at least credit in English and Mathematics at GCE Level or WASSCE/SSSCE passes (not below C6).
Category C: Teacher Diploma, 3-Year Post Secondary or Four (4) Year Certificate holders with at least GCE O Level Credit or SSSCE/WASSCE passes in English and Mathematics.
Category D: Mature Students: Must be at least 25 years by 1st August 2012 with at least passes in English and Mathematics at GCE Level or SSSCE/WASSCE and must pass the College Entrance Examination.
A certified true copy of Birth Certificate is required
TWO-YEAR NON-TERTIARY HIGHER CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME: Pastoral Ministry Entry Requirements:- (Full-Time or Weekend) SSCE/WASSCE holders whose total aggregate of Six (6) subjects are between 26-36 including English & Mathematics. Holders of five (5) GCE level or WASSCE/SSSCE passes or more including English and Mathematics. Mature Students: Must be at least 25 years by 1st August with at least BECE with a pass in English and must pass the College Entrance Examination. A certified true copy of Birth Certificate is required.
Ghana Christian University College
Address: P. O. Box DD 48, Dodowa
Telephone Number: 0303-252042
Email Address: email@example.com
University Website: https://ghanacu.org